Current job offers
We are one of the leading design companies in Poland.
Our goal is to conduct a sustainable and responsible business and generate a positive impact on the environment by using the knowledge and experience of our employees.
We’ve created a well-coordinated team of experienced engineers, project managers and specialists, who implement comprehensive projects in the areas of: water and sewage management, hydrotechnics, hydrology, industry, renewable energy and environmental protection. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy.
We treat each other with respect and we recognise each other for who we are and what we do. We value teamwork, ownership and commitment. We are responsible for our own results. Every person is a source of inspiration, every person in our company has the possibility to make a difference, from designing new business models to creating scalable solutions that solve the world’s most pressing issues.
We are looking for ambitious and ready-to-challenge workers to create a future that we can be proud of!
We are looking for:
Place of work: Warsaw
1. Responsibilities: Participation in the preparation of conceptual and design documentation (construction, implementation and as-built) along with accompanying studies.
- Technical education, respectively in the industry: sanitary, construction, hydrotechnical (students of recent years are also welcome),
- Fluent knowledge of drafting and graphic programs (AutoCAD, Microstation, etc.),
- Knowledge of the English language.
Additional advantages will be:
- Experience / practice in a similar position,
- 3D programming skills (Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D),
- Knowledge of BIM technology,
- Knowledge of the Profile Coordinator program (for the sanitary industry).
- Interesting work and opportunities for training and professional development,
- Very good working conditions, including flexible working hours,
- Attractive salary and an interesting package of benefits.
If you are interested in working with us, please send an application containing:
- Cover letter
- A statement of consent to the processing of personal data contained in application documents for recruitment purposes
Apply for a job
We would like to kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you are interested in working in our team, we encourage you to apply, even if there is no currently ongoing recruiting process. Please include a clause regarding your consent to the processing of personal data for future recruitment in your application.
Information regarding the processing of personal data:
The administrator of your personal data, processed as part of the recruitment process, is DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. with the seat at 60 Dzielna Street, 01-029 Warsaw.
Purpose and basics of processing
Your personal data in the scope indicated in the labor law provisions will be processed to conduct the current recruitment procedure. The legal basis is Article 221 of the Act of 26 June 1974. Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917, as amended) and art. 6 par. 1 lit. b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, 04/05/2016, p. later changes) (hereinafter: RODO)
Other personal data, including contact details, will be processed based on granted consent, which may be revoked at any time. The legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 liters and RODO.
If the documents contain data referred to in art. 9 par. 1 RODO you will need your consent for their processing, which may be revoked at any time. The legal basis is Art. 9 par. 2 lit. and RODO.
The administrator will process your personal data, also in subsequent employee recruitments, if you give your consent, which can be canceled at any time. The legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 liters and RODO.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will not be passed on to other recipients.
The period of data storage
Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be kept until the recruitment process is completed. In the case of your consent for used personal data for future recruitment, your data will be processed for 12 months counting from the date of submission of application documents.
You have the right to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (amend) your personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Stawki Street 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw)
Information about the requirement to provide data
Providing personal data to you within the scope resulting from art. 221 of the labor law is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary.